Winston-Salem is full of a large variety of neighborhoods. This city has a rich diversity of homes and history. Whether you are moving here from another town or state or merely interested in moving to another part of the city, it is important to know which area you’d like to relocate to. Our latest blog at Phillips Ranson Real Estate Team provides a brief breakdown of all the major Winston-Salem areas and neighborhoods. We hope as a home buyer you find this information very useful. If you have more questions or would like to start your home search, call us at 336-354-5052 and we are happy to help!
Winston-Salem – A Brief Breakdown of the City’s Neighborhoods
The city of Winston-Salem spans 133.8 square miles and is comprised of numerous neighborhoods. Below is a breakdown of 65 different neighborhood in Winston-Salem.
- Alspaugh/Carolina Christian College
- Arcadia/South Side
- Atwood/Burke Park
- Barnwell Dr./Tulip Dr.
- Baux Mountain Rd./Red Bank Rd.
- Baywood Forest Dr./Nettlebrook Dr.
- Bethania Station
- Beaver Dam Ln./Shore Rd.
- Bon Air
- Briarpath Ln./Fox Hall Dr.
- Brookwood/Park Terrace
- Buena Vista
- City Center
- Columbia Heights/Winston-Salem State University
- Country Club Rd./Old Vineyard Rd.
- E. 12th St./File St.
- East Winston
- Easton View
- Five Points
- Fosterdale Ln./Blue Stone Ln.
- Glenn High Rd./Union Cross Rd.
- High Point Rd./Waughtown St.
- Joshua Way Ln./Joseph Samuels Dr.
- Konnoak Rd./Cloister Dr.
- Mount Tabor
- Muddy Creek
- N. Peace Haven Rd./Archer Rd.
- N. Peach Haven Rd./Commonwealth Dr.
- North Winston
- Oak Crest/Wake Forest University
- Old Hollow Rd./Davis Rd.
- Old Lexington Rd./Gumtree Rd.
- Patterson Ave./E. Northwest Blvd.
- Peters Creek Pkwy./W. Academy St.
- Reynolda/Reynolda Park
- Reynolda Rd./Transou Rd.
- Robinhood Rd./Meadowlark Dr.
- Rowan St./S. Main St.
- S. Hawthorne Rd./Miller St.
- Salem/Salem College
- Salemtowne Dr./Covenant Ln.
- Saponi Village Ct./Hogan Point Dr.
- Sedge Garden
- South Fork
- Stirling Ct./Glen Eagles Dr.
- Thomasville Rd./E. Sprague St.
- Union Cross/Teaguetown
- Union Ridge
- University of North Carolina School of the Arts/Waughtown St.
- University Pkwy./Thurmond St.
- University Pkwy./W. 14th St.
- Valley View
- W 1st St./Brookstown Ave.
- Waughtown St./Reynolds Park Rd.
- West Highlands
If you would like more information on any of these neighborhoods or homes for sale in them, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What to Look for in A Neighborhood?
Before deciding which neighborhood, you’d like to settle down in you need to consider a few factors that are important to you and your family. Below is a list of considerations when searching for the right neighborhood for you.
- Transportation Availability and Issues (if any)
- Crime Rates
- Access to Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
- Availability of Public Resources (Libraries, Parks, Etc.)
- Current Market Value of Houses in that Area
These are a few things to investigate and check out for any neighborhood you are interested in moving to. Phillips Ranson Real Estate Team has knowledge of all Winston-Salem neighborhoods and is happy to help you with any of these items as well as your search.
Ready to Find Your Perfect Neighborhood in Winston-Salem?
The Phillips Ranson Real Estate Team is experienced in helping buyers find their dream home in the right neighborhood. We listen to what you are looking for as well as any concerns. From there we suggest neighborhoods that might fit your needs and provide all relevant information you want about that area. Find your dream home today by calling us at 336-354-5052 to being your search!
For More Information:
Or send us a message!
Suzy Fielders, Writer, https://suzyfielders.com/
Photo Credit: Photo by Kindel Media from Pexels